LNKD  Linkedin Corporation

Exchange

NYSE

Sector

Technology

Industry

Internet Information Providers

Market Cap.

20.916B

Vuru Grade

39.00/100

Current Price

$171.78
+6.28 (+3.79%)

Growth Price

$8.29
Overvalued by 95.17%

Stability Price

$7.12
Overvalued by 95.86%

Company Metrics

  • 722.96 P/E
  • 12.02 P/S
  • 7.29 P/B
  • -0.08 EPS
  • 22.57% Cash ROIC
  • 2.55 Cash Ratio
  • 0 / 0% Dividend
  • 2.49M Avg. Vol.
  • 104.12M Shares
  • 20.916B Market Cap.

Company Description

LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with more than 90 million members in over 200 countries and territories. Through the Company’s platform, members are able to create, manage and share their professional identity online, build and engage with their professional network, access shared knowledge and insights, and find business opportunities. Its members creat...
more


Download 10 Years of Financial Statements:
Income Statement   Balance Sheet   Cash Flow

News

LinkedIn Corp Will Crush Facebook In This Ad Market
Motley Fool - 17 hours ago
On Tuesday, LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD ) announced a hefty $175 million acquisition of Bizo, a leading company that specializes in business-to-business, or B2B, marketing.
Twitter Inc. (TWTR), Facebook Inc (FB), LinkedIn Unique Enterprise Opportunities
The Bibey Post - 10 hours ago
It is no secret that companies of all sizes are using Twitter Inc. (NYSE:TWTR), Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB), and LinkedIn Corp (NYSE:LNKD) to connect with customers and prospect for clients. While social media marketing is nothing new, the way companies ...
LinkedIn Goes Down [Update: Fixed] - ValueWalk
LinkedIn Snatches Bizo For $175 Million In Latest Acquisition
Bidness Etc - 20 hours ago
LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) announced yesterday that it has agreed to acquire Bizo in a deal worth $175 million. LinkedIn will pay 10% of the acquisition cost in stock and the remaining 90% in cash.
LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175M - ABC News
LinkedIn Corp To Acquire B2B Marketing Platform Bizo
ValueWalk - Jul 22, 2014
Linkeln VP of Product, David Thacker said said acquiring Bizo allows the company to offer a wider range of solutions to meet the marketing objectives of its clients.
Zacks Reiterates Neutral Rating for LinkedIn Corp (LNKD)
WKRB News - Jul 21, 2014
Zacks reissued their neutral rating on shares of LinkedIn Corp (NYSE:LNKD) in a research report sent to investors on Friday morning.
LinkedIn Rises On Newsle Acquisition
Bidness Etc - Jul 14, 2014
LinkedIn Corp. (LNKD) is reportedly acquiring Newsle Inc., a startup service that shows relevant news about people in a user's professional and social networks.
LinkedIn Corp Acquires Notification Service Newsle - Industry Leaders Magazine
LinkedIn Corp Acquires Newsle - ValueWalk
LinkedIn to buy advertising technology company Bizo for $175 million
Fox Business - Jul 22, 2014
LinkedIn Corp. said Tuesday that it is paying 90 percent in cash and the rest in stock for San Francisco-based Bizo. The deal is expected to close in the third quarter.
LinkedIn Hires Ex-Yahoo GC to Replace Rottenberg
The Recorder - Jul 23, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO - After months of searching, Mountain View-based LinkedIn Corp. has hired Michael Callahan to be its new general counsel.
LinkdIn Corp (NYSE: LNKD) To Purchase Bizo
Stocks.org - 20 hours ago
The largest professional network on the Internet announced today that it will be acquiring Bizo. Founded in 2003, LinkedIn Corp (NYSE: LNKD) is the largest professional network on the Web in the world, with more than 300 million users. Its users ...
LinkedIn Corp SVP Unloads $1066750 in Stock (LNKD)
WKRB News - Jul 10, 2014
LinkedIn Corp logo LinkedIn Corp (NYSE:LNKD) SVP James Kevin Scott unloaded 6,250 shares of LinkedIn Corp stock in a transaction dated Monday, July 7th.
Gene Munster Thinks LinkedIn Corp (LNKD), Facebook Inc (FB) and Weibo Corp ... - Tech Insider
LinkedIn Corp CEO Sells $6511794 in Stock (LNKD) - Mideast Time